Our program fuses the best of Montessori education with a vibrant and warm Jewish experience, enhanced by play, free art, wonder and the joys of early childhood. We invite you to come experience the magic!
UPDATE: JULY 2020
MJM happily announces the opening of our redesigned program for the 2020-21 school year. Changes have been made to our program to ensure the safety of students and staff.
MJM will open in January 2021 for a single cohort of children ages 18 months-2.5. Full and partial week options are available. Within our small cohort, plans of travel and any possible exposure to cases of COVID-19 must be shared with the group to ensure everyone's safety. Playdates should be kept to outdoors or within the cohort as much as possible. Health and temperature checks will be conducted daily. Our small group size and single class will help ensure the safety of our students and families. We are offering reduced rates and an optional part-year sign up to make life easier during these uncertain times.
Dates & Rates
* School dates: January 4- June 30, 2021. For a detailed school calendar, please email email@example.com.
* School hours: Monday-Thursday 9:45am-1:00pm. Fridays, 9:45am-12:30pm.
5 days: Monday- Friday $12,500
3 days: Monday, Wednesday and Friday $ 8000
2 days: Tuesday and Thursday $5100
1) Please complete the online application form, which can be found below
2) We will not be conducting official school tours, however, a site visit may be requested, after submitting the application, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) You will be contacted to arrange a Zoom meeting with you and your child. Another great way to get to know the school is by attending a Baby Loves Shabbat class. Please email raizy@ChabadSutton.org to reserve.
4) Letter of acceptance and enrollment contract will be emailed to you. Please sign and return together with your deposit payment (payment details included in contract.) Once emailed, your spot is held for two weeks.
If you have any questions regarding the admissions process, please call Raizy Metzger, director, at 212.758.3770 or email info@ManhattanJewishMontessori.com.